Ever wanted to set cool Desktop Wallpaper with a simple nice little trick and or software that mostly every one has on their . This trick works on as well as it works on windows 7. Go through below post to learn this simple trick.as your , then you came to right place. Today in this post i will teach you how to set videos as your
How to set video as desktop wallpaper ?1. Open VLC Media Player. If you don't have it download it from Here.
2. Then Go to Tools > Preference Or CTRL + P and Select from left panel
3. Then Choose DirectX video output from output drop down list
as shown in below image .
4. Save the changes ans restart VLC Media Player.
5. Play any video you would like to set as your desktop wallpaper.
6. Then click on Video and select DirectX Wallpaper from the dropdown list as show in below image.
7. Now Minimize and you will see your video running on your desktop aswallpaper.
8. If you want your default wallpaper back then uncheck DirectX Wallpaper from videodropdown list.
9. Hope you like this simple trick share your thought about this trick in comment section.